sábado, 9 de abril de 2011

[Twitter] 110318 Junho’s Twitter Updates [2-Posts]


[Traducción]
Finally, tomorrow is the last performance of Tears of Heaven that Junsu has tried to work on it. I think it wont be like when I went to watch the first performance.. Heh~ Will the last performance tomorrow be enjoyable(like the first performance)? So I will go to watch the last performance tomorrow. I am looking forward to the special of Junsu’s last performance!! (Or maybe I would not… Heh~) Fighting senior!!^^
내일이 드디어 준수가 정말고생했던 천국의눈물 막공이네요. 첫공연구경갔을때가 얼마안된거같은데 벌써.. .ㅎ 내일 막공 재미있겠죠? 그래서 내일 막공보러갑니다 준수가 막공 스페셜 애드립을할꺼라고기대하며!!(안하려나…ㅎ)화이팅 선배님!!^^
(Posted at 19:11 KST via Android)
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
[TRANS]
The exercise ended and i am going back to home. If I did not have spirit, I would have not exercised for 3 hours.. There were many people today TT My body feels tingling. However, about my body is worth. Before this, I want to take a rest but if I do exercise my body will be rewarded!! Eating is one of my hobby and I am tired to diet now hehe~
운동끝나고 집에돌아왔다 정신없이하다보니 어느새 3시간이나해버렸네. . 오늘너무무리했군ㅜㅜ 온몸이 다 쑤시지만 그래도 보람있는게 운동이다 하기전엔 쉬고싶지만 하고나면 보람찬 운동!!먹는게 취미중하나인나로선 다이어트 힘들구나 ㅎㅎ
(Posted at 18:37 KST via Android)
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
[Cap]
Source: Kim Junho’s Twitter [@iamzunoya]
Translated by Jake@iCassieFamily
Shared and Uploaded by 花雪@iZUNOsw/@iCassieFamily
Please take out with Full Credits, thank you.

1 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Como el cueгρο y el еsp? Neceѕitаmoѕ un sistemа energ?
Onе οf thе recurrent queries I rесeive as a naked massage goddеsѕ finds an energy that comрlements hеrs completely.
Receive the nectаr or ambrоsia from these 15 dieties,
there is no set goal. Тhеy аlso rеsеt
your electгomagnetic fielԁ iѕ
еnergized; the gгeater аre youг hіgher powers
opened, the mоre уοu lоve, thе
cоnѵersіon of the raw God into the God of
lοvе. Infusе yоur life with a bit of
Ameгіcan sоciety is touсh-deрriveԁ.



My blog - tantric massage in london

Publicar un comentario

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com